Glebe Cottage, a high standard fully furnished cosy cottage, sleeps up to four people and is ideal for two couples sharing.
- A large sitting room with comfy sofas, chairs, woodburning stove, television, dvd player, cd / radio player with i-pod dock.
- Spacious kitchen with an aga, electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, table and chairs.
- Upstairs large twin bedroom with its own bathroom.
- Downstairs bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom.
- Both bedrooms have digital radios and hairdryers.
- Separate downstairs lavatory and shower room.
- Utility room containing a washing machine, space for muddy boots and pulley to dry wet clothes.
- Small walled paved garden with table and chairs, lock-up shed for bicycles and a chiminea.
- Internet is provided free through our wi-fi connection.
- The private gardens of The Old Rectory surround Glebe Cottage which guests can enjoy.
- Full oil central heating, fuel for the open fire and chiminea, unlimited hot water and electricity are provided.
Additional Accommodation Information:
In additional to the facilities above, we provide the following during your stay:
- All sheets and towels for your stay including drying up cloths and oven gloves.
- Fire fuel, firelighters and matches.
- Tinfoil, cling film, kitchen paper towels, loo paper, bin liners.
- A hoover and cleaning products.
- Detergent for washing machine, dishwasher tablets.
- A welcome pint of milk, tea, coffee and biscuits.
Parking is in the grounds of The Old Rectory. Dogs are welcome downstairs. Your dog will enjoy the local walks and is allowed into the local pubs. Glebe Cottage is non smoking. Your hosts are Anne and Tim Cartmell who live in The Old Rectory.