M T W T F S S
Accommodation and Booking Information
Glebe Cottage, a high standard fully furnished cosy cottage, sleeps up to four people and is ideal for two couples sharing.
- A large sitting room with comfy sofas, chairs, woodburning stove, television, dvd player, cd / radio player with i-pod dock.
- Spacious kitchen with an aga, electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, table and chairs.
- Upstairs large twin bedroom with its own bathroom.
- Downstairs bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom.
- Both bedrooms have digital radios and hairdryers.
- Separate downstairs lavatory and shower room.
- Utility room containing a washing machine, space for muddy boots and pulley to dry wet clothes.
- Small walled paved garden with table and chairs, lock-up shed for bicycles and a chiminea.
- Internet is provided free through our wi-fi connection.
- The private gardens of The Old Rectory surround Glebe Cottage which guests can enjoy.
- Full oil central heating, fuel for the open fire and chiminea, unlimited hot water and electricity are provided.
Additional Accommodation Information:
In additional to the facilities above, we provide the following during your stay:
- All sheets and towels for your stay including drying up cloths and oven gloves.
- Fire fuel, firelighters and matches.
- Tinfoil, cling film, kitchen paper towels, loo paper, bin liners.
- A hoover and cleaning products.
- Detergent for washing machine, dishwasher tablets.
- A welcome pint of milk, tea, coffee and biscuits.
Parking is in the grounds of The Old Rectory. Dogs are welcome downstairs. Your dog will enjoy the local walks and is allowed into the local pubs. Glebe Cottage is non smoking. Your hosts are Anne and Tim Cartmell who live in The Old Rectory.
Booking Information, Dates and Prices:
Bookings are usually Friday to Friday. Short lets of a minimum of three nights are also available. All linen and towels, electricity, heating (oil fired) and fuel for fire are included in the rates. Dogs are welcome downstairs £20 per stay. Read our booking conditions below before you contact us. Contact us to book your stay.
|Date: From||Date: To||7 Night Price||3 Night Price||Peak / Off Peak|
Glebe Cottage Availability Calendar:
Glebe Cottage Booking Conditions:
Please read these booking conditions carefully, they are an important part of your contract for your booking.
Payment: A non-returnable deposit of 20% is payable when booking, unless you are booking within two months of the start of your holiday, in which case the whole cost is payable. We will send you a confirmation, by post or email, upon receipt of this deposit. The balance of the cost of the holiday is due two calendar months before you arrive. No further reminders will be sent. Contact us to book your stay.
Cancellation / Insurance: Once you have booked your holiday, our agreement with you is a legal contract. If you cannot come on holiday and the cottage cannot be re-let, you are liable to pay for the booking in full, even if you cancel before paying the balance. If we succeed in re-letting the cottage for that same period, we will deduct from you what you owe us (or refund to you) any such rentals received less your deposit, which is always non-refundable. For these reasons we strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance for your holiday.
Non-availability: We would only cancel your stay if the cottage were unavailable for reasons beyond our reasonable control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation; however, if this was either not possible or not acceptable to you, then we would refund to you all monies paid to us. Our liability to you would not extend beyond this refund.
Arrival: The cottage will be ready for you from 3.00pm on the day of your arrival, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
Departure: We require that you vacate your cottage by 10am on the morning of your departure. We ask that you leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
Liability: We do not accept responsibility for injury to persons or loss/damage to possessions unless caused by proven negligent act or omission of ourselves, our employees or contractors, or agents of the same, whilst acting in the course of their employment. This includes loss or damage to vehicles and their contents, and to the personal possessions you bring with you.
Complaints: Should you find any faults or have any complaints during your stay, please advise us immediately so that any appropriate action can be taken.
Damage and Breakages: You are responsible for the cost of any breakages or damage you cause to the cottage and its contents. Please report these before you leave. Minor breakages may not be charged for if reported.
Web Site and Brochure: We make every effort to ensure that the information and cottage description contained on our web site and in our brochure is accurate. We do however reserve the right to make small changes and we accept no liability for minor inaccuracies.
Pets: Dogs are welcome downstairs, they are not allowed upstairs, £20 per stay. No other pets or animals.
Smoking: Glebe Cottage is strictly NO SMOKING